Nick Favot Painting has built up a strong record of providing the highest standards of service in our field.
Our aim is to maintain the quality of service that we provide.
Our commitment to clients and the continued improvement of operating procedures and training. We encourage co-operation, effective teamwork and feedback back from all employees so that quality is thoroughly understood to become a responsibility to all.
We encourage co-operation, effective teamwork and feedback back from all employees so that quality is thoroughly understood to become a responsibility to all.
- Our Goal is to always ensure that projects are completed on time and with in financial constraints set
- Achieving quality requirements as per clients specifications and expectations
- Ensure all procedures and operations comply with product suppliers instructions
- Involve clients and suppliers in providing feedback on our performance to further improve operations
- Providing a follow up service on all projects ensuring continued quality of work
- Maintaining a quality management system that complies with all standards
- On all completed projects encourage employees to evaluate procedures and methods used
- Instil trust amongst employees and the value they provide
- Improve operating procedures to maintain the highest standards of service
- Regular reviews and audits of quality procedures
- Ensure that quality policy is communicated and understood by all employees
is made aware of the company policy, quality system, job responsibilities, and advantages of customer satisfaction to the economic well being of the company
is fully equipped mechanically, manually and administratively for our particular field.
Our maintenance experience…
is gained from a wide and varied source of contracts from both government authorities and private enterprise. It is the aim of this company to provide a service to the highest quality standards whilst complying with client’s requirements.
Due to the large number of commercial projects undertaken by our company, Human Resource Management is a vital part of our business, to this end we have a large, stable workforce of trade-qualified painters, renderers and apprentices.
Nick Favot Painting Pty Ltd improves and progresses with current trade upgrade information, this commitment to improvement is reflected by the growth of our company.
Our Quality Management System…
is designed to satisfy the requirements of AS3902/ISO 9002, management and staff alike are fully committed to the successful implementation and maintenance of the system.
is everyone’s responsibility and all company personnel are expected to actively participate in all workplace, health and safety activities. Workplace, health and safety issues are a main concern to our industry, part of our new employee induction programme, relates to workplace health and safety issues both off and on site.
In addition to our employee’s, each new project site is risk evaluated for workplace, health and safety issues and risk assessments drawn.
Our Environmental Management Plan (EMP)…
has been prepared by Nick Favot Painting Pty Ltd and incorporates a site-based management plan (SBMP).
The EMP follows “best Practices Scheme” and will endeavour to cause minimal environmental damage.